Our store inventory is comprised of used items, mostly bought directly from you, our customers. Without this relationship we wouldn’t be in business. And so we take our buybacks very seriously. We provide expert buyback service for many different types of books and are always accepting buybacks—no need to make an appointment!
WE WILL NOT BE BUYING ANY ITEMS FROM JUNE 27TH THROUGH SEPTEMBER 10TH
Here are some guidelines that may help before selling to us:
- We buy between the hours of 10 – 4 daily.
- Item Limit: We accept up to 3 grocery store-sized bags at a time.
- Immediate Pricing: If one of our pricers is available, we usually have an offer in 15-30 minutes. This can vary depending on how busy the store is and how many items you bring in. While waiting, feel free to browse around the store, and our staff will let you know when the offer is ready.
- Dropoff: We no longer offer the “Drop Off” option. Customers must stay in-store and wait for their offers.
- If you do not stay in the store for your offer, your items will be considered abandoned.
- Our expert pricers determine offers based on DEMAND OF THE TITLE and our supply of it. Offers are not made based on quantity or weight.
- We buy all types of:
- We do not accept:
- Encyclopedia sets
- Reader’s Digest books
- Books with excessive water damage, mold or insects
- VHS tapes
- Cassette tapes.
- We give you an offer for the LOT you bring in; i.e. our offer is for everything you bring in so you do not have to take anything back.
- We cannot make an offer or give an estimate until we see the items.
- You will receive our best price in cash. However, we double the cash offer if you choose store credit.
- Sellers under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- We reserve the right to decline to buy merchandise.